- i booked a flight to england for my dear darling claire’s wedding and it flies thru ICELAND which means that i will be in ICELAND for two hours in May.
- the Toronto Star published a nice article about Dance Dance Party Party
- i bought three awesome pens: pink, blue, and purple, and they write super smooooth and they make everything more fun. (well, everything writing related more fun)
- i saw my sister Sarain on the big movie screen as a crazy effed up coke head in A Wake, which is playing at AMC Theatres in Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal
- Britney Spears released her new video. And minus the disembodied lips and product placement, I really like it a lot. (Kind of insane that it has 9.5 million views already.)
- my book cover for Love You to Death – Season 2 is done! And I’m in love with it. I was worried that since I loved the first book’s cover so much there was no way the second book could measure up but…maybe I even like it more? Hard to say. The only downer is that I can’t yet show it to the world — the image we licensed for the cover is under embargo until May 1. So mark your calendars…
- Elijah. Elijah. Elijah. (my post on The Dinner Party is up on Vampire-Diaries.net.)
- Holiday Monday! I am rewatching some Gossip Girl episodes in preparation for more GG goodness this eve. Dan and Blair, you rule my world.
- chocolate chip banana bread, and really good soup.