In the 36 hours between now and the premiere of Gossip Girl, I shall be making some last-minute preparations for my launch (you should come!) and curbing my excitement by watching some of these excellent cast interviews…
- Leighton Meester on Letterman
- Ed Westwick on Jimmy Fallon
- Jessica Szohr interviews Ed Westwick (super cute), Leighton Meester, and Penn Badgley
- Mini interviews from the CW with Jessica, Blake Lively, Taylor Momsen, Chace Crawford, Sebastian Stan (Carter “Super Hot” Baizen), Connor Paolo, Chris Riggi (Rufly Love Child Scott)
- Eric Daman on Queen J’s style evolution in season 3
And if that’s not enough GG, I’d suggest hitting Talking Gossip, Gossip Girl Insider, FuckYeahUpperEastSiders, Meesterbate, or you can catch up on the Gossip Girl cast getting Fugged. My personal fave is the recent TayMom outfit — performing at the Teen Vogue party in her knickers.
Ah! Of great importance: Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester are up for an Emmy — a viewer-voted Emmy for Best Breakthrough Performance. Vote here, every day.