OMJC, I miss blogging about my beloved Gossip Girl and we only have three episodes left in the season — Monday’s “The Wrath of Con,” the flashback episode “Valley Girls” and the finale “The Goodbye Gossip Girl.” Georgina is back, Poppy is not only annoying but EVIL, and college plans are going awry left, right and center. Nate’s going to Columbia, Blair’s with her ironic facial hair classmates at NYU, Dan can’t afford Yale, and Serena may be effed after this Gabriel con plot plays out.
I’ll be back to normal blogging this week but let’s just remember a few glory moments from “Seder Anything” and “Southern Gentlemen Prefer Blondes”:
- Chuck hooking up with a synchronized swimmer after his “boho barista detour”
- “I was wandering the Bassian desert and now I’ve reached the Vanderbilt promise land.” Oh Blair Waldorf.
- Serena not understanding the concept of legal marriage. This girl takes dimness to a new level (at least) once a season.
- Dan the cater waiter at a seder
- Chuck’s apology to Jenny. Absolutely heartbreaking and heartfelt and oh my god I love them both.
- Chuck’s apology to Jenny to “Runaway” by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. I truly loved this moment.
- Blair saying the subway is full of mole men and middle class professionals
- Vanessa and Dan’s “I Never” bonding session
- Blair’s spying beret
- the V.D.Dubs
And if you haven’t watched it yet, find out the story behind Dorota’s love for Vanya on Chasing Dorota here. Until Monday, my darling GGers.