Spell your name out in band names or singers
Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs
WHAT YOU WEARING?:
Old jeans, nearly torn. Black long tank dress with “I heart Crissy” emblazoned in sparkly blue and gold, new from S’rain and Ola. Socks, Sarains. Knickers, mine.
WHAT TASTE IS IN YOUR MOUTH?
WHAT’S THE WEATHER LIKE?
Cold. Chilly. Brisk.
HOW ARE YOU?
Very slightly drunk.
SEVEN THINGS IN YOUR ROOM:
2) tasha’s birthday gift
3) elmer’s glue
4) a buffy chuppa-chup tin
5) four half-filled journals
6) a very Monet-esque painting my mum did
7) erin’s copy of Chuck Klosterman IV
SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT YOU TO THE OPPOSITE/
3) attractiveness (hard to nail down physical specifics here)
5) a personal style (whatever that may be)
6) confidence (that should be #1)
7) similar thoughts on the world & how it should be run
Read the newspaper?:
Rarely. Now never but I would do something sometime before I die.
Have you ever:
Been in love?:
Had a medical emergency?:
Nope. Pneumonia when I was 5. But no.
Swam in the dark?:
No to radio. Yes to TV. Protest coverage. Background Performer. Red carpet coverage in the bg, thank you sister. Film — Ginger Snaps. And aforementioned bg.
Gotten lost in the woods?
Not really but enough that it was funny. In high park of all places. in the winter.
Do you have any gay/lesbian friends?
Brown leather with Ponies on it! Yes, Veronica, ponies.
Everyday more than once. I love it strong with hot hot milk.
Yes, the lady version of Angel. Sorta stolen from Russ’s man’s Angel.
In the last 24 Hours have you-.
Various Costco crap, Food and Drink, Movie Ticket (Borat)
Yes – all day any time S’Rain or Ola would say anything I’d sing some ass song that had some related word in it. Annoying? Yes.
Talked to an ex:
Had a serious talk?
Yes. More than one.
Yes. My sister.
Hell no. I mean, no respectfully. No.
Thing you drank:
Place you went:
Sarah and Dave’s
Person you kissed:
Person you talked to:
Adam, who just arrived home
1. your name?
2. grandparents’ first name?
Anne, Tom, Elizabeth and Zdz(ohgod i don’t know how to spell my grandpa’s name. we always called him grandpa ottawa and i can say his name. fuck.)
3. what songs do you sing in the shower?
Rarely. But whatever, anything.
4. what did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?:
Teddy bears on fire
6. What’s in your pockets right now?
Not a thing
7.what colour are your bedroom walls?
8. Last thing that made you laugh?
Our game of “Guts” this eve
9. Nicknames your parents call you?
Chicken Little, Snake Bite, Ella
10. things you shout to stupid drivers?
11. How do you like your chocolate?
I’d like some hot chocolate on that kitkat
12. Others describe your butt as?
13. describe your fingernails?
14. what will you be doing tomorrow?